Here at Batista Weight Loss in Spring Hill we create a customized weight loss plan to meet your specific needs, dietary requirements, and weight loss goals. The “one size fits all” approaches offered by commercial weight loss plans very often do not actually fit individuals. Our dietician will conduct a thorough intake of your medical history, dietary needs, weight loss goals, and other relevant information in order to make sure that your weight loss plan fits you perfectly and gives you the best chance of reaching your goals.
What does the Customized Weight Loss Plan Include?
- Blood work to look at your overall nutritional and health status
- An EKG
- A physical evaluation from the physician
- Appetite suppressants
- A consult with the dietician to review the plan in its entirety along with the medicines and vitamins
- Customized dietary menus and recipes
- Weekly follow ups to monitor progress
- Once your weight loss goals are achieved, a FREE 1 hour session with the dietician to review your
- FREE MAINTENANCE and continued support until you are comfortable with your success
How much does this Weight Loss Plan Cost?
$190 to start and $50-55/week all inclusive with your doctor appointment/ Dietitian appointment, Medicines, vitamins, % body fat check and an optional vitamin B12 B6 MIC injection